or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cliff MuncyCliff Muncy commented  · 

Is ietherpad.com currently down? I am not sure who else to contact. I have found several feedback/blog/social networking (twitter) sites out there with the iEtherPad name and am sending correspondence through those channels. We used your site in November, and would like to use it again, but all I get in the browser is a blank page. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

~Cliff Muncy
        336-924-0402
        cliff@muncyweb.com

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

How can I use this site with my students, when it is continuously down... any idea on when we can reckon with a stable version or do I have to switch to another sharing program like google docs?

• HildeHilde commented  · 

when will iEtherPad be back up again?

• DomenDomen commented  · 

It's down again ...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Keep getting disconnections, full bars on my computer. Might be the site.

• ToniToni commented  · 

The server seems to be down.
        I hope it will go back to work soon..
        :-(

• LilaiyLilaiy commented  · 

I've been disconnected 7 times in almost 30 minutes. I am using the computer at my University as well as accessing other websites - so I don't believe the problem is on my end. Hope this helps.

• NotAFlyingToyNotAFlyingToy commented  · 

Constant disconnecting issues with a "Reconnect now!" prompt that doesn't always work.

• petepete commented  · 

Our non-profit team uses iEtherpad to collaborate on newsletter content before it goes to production. We love (as in LOVE) the site, the privacy and the tools it offers. We are also very aware that this is a no-cost solution that meets our needs in a very desirable manner.

However, iEtherpad has gone down at least three times in the last few weeks, leaving us stranded from our information and causing us to miss publishing deadlines. We tell everyone we know about this tool (We're educational p.d. providers) but are concerned at this trend - we may not be able to support its use if we continue to have these difficulties.

Thanks,
        Pete

• webweb commented  · 

Hello, i'm using your service that i just love for meeting and collaborative work, but today we have passed the whole day moving all our work to some other free pad hosted by mozzila because we just cant afford being offline one afternoon !!!
        so my question is, what is the state and your position about being down today ?
        will this happen again ? can we keep on using your service and be secure and have other users to collaborate with us using your service ? we really need to know what will happen if tomorow it is down again, i need to assure other people about this issue can you get back to me ?

• YsaYsa commented  · 

I don't know why, but the other doc is pretty much fine. A friend of mine, who lives far off in a different country, experienced the same things. And it started practically the same time mine did. I think we used too much space on the doc, and I'd appreciate it if someone changed that little bit. And I think it'll help with clearing the history.

• YsaYsa commented  · 

I get disconnected all the time. It's getting pretty irritating. There's apparently no reason, the net is fine. Why is ietherpad.com disconnecting, then?

• Zian ChoyZian Choy commented  · 

I've been disconnected at least 5 times in less than 5 minutes while my Internet connection works.

• StephSteph commented  · 

it still keeps on disconnecting

• cesetticesetti commented  · 

"Lost connection with the EtherPad synchronization server. This may be due to a loss of network connectivity." while Internet connexion is OK :-(

• cesetticesetti commented  · 

"Lost connection with the EtherPad synchronization server. This may be due to a loss of network connectivity." while Internet connexion is OK :-(

• PatrickPatrick commented  · 

Right now, we're writing a script for a film that we're making in school, but due to the huge size of it (close to 700 lines of text), it lags and disconnects all the time. It often crashes my web brower while it's at it. What's the recommended amount of text you should have in a pad? Is there any way to improve the performance of the servers?

• PeterPeter commented  · 

Very hard to establish a connection. Several disconnects once connected.

• CandiceCandice commented  · 

Are there issues today? The server was down all morning yesterday as well.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base